Date of last update: December 2019
Welcome to https://auget.paris (the “Website”), a site managed by AUGET, a company registered in Paris under number 852 768 035 whose registered office is located at 29 rue neuve des boulets, 75011 Paris (“AUGET”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
AUGET & AUGET PARIS are trademarks registered with the INPI under registration numbers N°4540728 & N°4548425.
Our site uses functional, performance, marketing and personalization cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on your computer’s hard drive, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Cookies are strictly necessary. These are cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to connect to secure areas of our site or to use the shopping cart.
- Analysis / performance cookies. This allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our site when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Cookies of functionality. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This allows us to customize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Our current list of cookies is as follows:
The necessary cookies enable the main functionality of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly. They help to make a website usable by enabling basic features.
|Name of the cookie||Description of the cookie|
|PHPSESSID||To store the user name of the connected user and a 128-bit encrypted key. This information is necessary to allow a user to stay connected to a website without having to submit their username and password for each page visited. Without this cookie, the user is not able to access those areas of the website that require authenticated access.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cartPermt||Allows you to know the number of items in your basket|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Stores the key (ID) of the persistent basket to allow the basket to be restored for an anonymous buyer.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_XXX||Stores the current purchase session for an anonymous or connected userGoogle Analytics|
A set of cookies used to collect information and generate reports on website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors on Google.
|Name of the cookie||Description of the cookie|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Used to reduce demand throughput.|
You can change your cookie management preferences by visiting our cookie configuration page.
- Google Analytics
This cookie is placed by Facebook. It allows us to measure, optimize and develop audiences for advertising campaigns on Facebook. This allows us to see how our users move from one device to another when they access a website and Facebook, and that our users most likely to be interested in this Facebook advertising are analyzed by analyzing the content that a user has viewed and consulted on the website. For more information please visit the link below. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
If you would like to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium website (or, for third-party cookies, visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com/).
With the exception of essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 13 months in accordance with the RGPD regulations.
Do you also mind all those cookie banners you see blooming on websites? So for those who have come this far, we give you a recipe for diabetic cookies.
What??? Doesn’t that make you dream? Well, so you can think about it a little more, know that you could eat the whole batch without having any complexes behind it? Oh, yeah, right now, it makes you think, doesn’t it?
For about a dozen large cookies:
- 150 g flour
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 85 g soft butter
- 9 g powdered sweetener (e. g. Canderel)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (or a sachet of vanilla sugar)
- 1 pinch of salt
On your marks! Get set? Go!
- Cut the chocolate more or less coarsely to your taste.
- Put all the ingredients in a robot and mix with the whisk for 4 minutes (the bravest do it by hand)
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, make balls of dough and flatten them slightly. Space them out because they will swell up a little.
- Put in a hot oven for 9 minutes at 180. Take out the cookies and let them rest for 5 minutes. Place them on a tray.
- Enjoy the cookies! These cookies are best when they are still a little hot