Yes 100% made in France! We have chosen to manufacture our candles in France to ensure the quality of our products: the cases and labels are printed in Ile de France (95), the glasses are coloured in Vendée (85), the fragrances come from the heights of Grasse (06), just like our wax maker. We ship our candles from a logistics centre located in Vesoul (70).
AUGET is a little bit the best of French know-how!
The fragrances used in AUGET candles come from Grasse, a leading centre of expertise in perfumery. We use essential oils perfumed by our perfumers in Grasse.
Our fragrances are certified without phthalate & CMR effects (carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction).
This can get worse because you don’t let it burn long enough. To avoid this, let it burn long enough for the surface to be completely liquid (about 1 hour).
So it’s perfectly normal if you have a cold right now! 🙂
Our candles undergo a quality control to make sure that this kind of thing does not happen.
However, if you find that our candles do not smell very much, you should know that they will never have a very strong, imposing or heady smell, they are designed like that because the scent of a candle must be soft and subtle. In any case, this is our conception of the scented candle.
To ensure optimal diffusion of the scent of your candle, let it burn for at least 30 minutes and cut the wick (< 0.8 cm) before each combustion.
Once the wax from your candle is liquefied, the wax burns faster: it’s physical. It is recommended not to let it run for more than 2 hours and to wait until it recovers for further use.
Our range of scented candles meets very precise specifications because we are very demanding.
- We use a wick made of cotton braided without lead or chlorine: it allows a slow and controlled combustion to eliminate fumes that can be harmful;
- We perform soot tests: a candle is a product with combustion, and just like a wood fire in a chimney, soot results. Our candles are tested to meet current European standards;
- A quality wax: we use a mixture of vegetable and mineral wax of very high quality in order to guarantee the best possible diffusion of our fragrances;
- CLP (Classification labelling and packaging) labelling. It is a set of recommendations developed at the international level that harmonizes the rules for the classification of the products used;
- Our products have safety data sheets issued by an approved body in accordance with REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 – No 2015/830.
The choice and composition of the wax clearly determine the quality of the candles, the combustion, the diffusion and the persistence of the fragrances.
Vegetable wax does not allow the fragrances to be sufficiently fixed, which is why we use a mixture composed of 90% mineral wax and 10% vegetable wax. This choice was made to obtain an optimal combustion and diffusion quality.
Our wax meets the extremely strict European standards (EC) No 1272/2008 (classification, labelling and packaging (CLP)), has purity certificates and is guaranteed to be chemically inert.
Our wax is certified without phthalate & CMR effects (carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction).
You’re right to want to give love to your candles!
We have written a very specific article on our blog describing our advice on how to use your AUGET candle for as long as possible. Read the article
Your candle can sometimes produce a flame that is too large and blackens the top of the glass.
To avoid this, make sure to cut the wick of your candle before each use to a height of about 0.8 cm.
It can happen that your glass gets darker as the candle burns.
The main cause is the wick. Although it is of high quality, 100% cotton braided without lead or chlorine, it is necessary to cut before each use so that its height does not exceed 0.8 cm.
If you burn your candle in a draft, the flame can lick the glass and blacken it….
We advise you to read the article on our blog to know how to give love to your candles!
You should also know that it is possible to clean the candle glass and reuse it for many things!
You can pay for your order in several ways:
- With credit card: VISA or Mastercard
- With Paypal
- With Cryptocurrencies: In Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and many other cryptocurrencies.
We use several means to guarantee the security of your data during your purchase:
- Our site is secure : via the HTTPS in our internet address: https://auget.paris
- We use a trusted third party to process your purchase, Stripe, which is a major player in the banking sector or Paypal if you have an account.
- No one stores your bank details when processing your purchase.
- Depending on your bank, you may need to secure your purchase via the 3D secure option.
You have normally received an e-mail with the tracking link from our carrier. He will be able to tell you the status of the delivery: Nevertheless, logistical problems can occur.
If you think there is a problem, please contact us using the contact form, we will find the solution to your problem.
Shipping & Returns
The delivery costs are 6 euros for the sending of a candle for a delivery directly in your cozy nest (in metropolitan France).
For countries outside France, please consult our page on deliveries.
Delivery times for an order are standard if the product is in stock. Once the order has been prepared and sent, the delivery time for Colissimo is 2 to 4 days for France and 3 to 8 days for other destinations.